Gain top-of-the-line, professional pool cleaning performance that meets the challenging requirements of the biggest and busiest pools. Dolphin WAVE 300 XL, from Maytronics, is the ideal robotic cleaner for large commercial pools and for Olympic centers, water parks and other sites with pools 25-60m in length.
Designed for long-lasting reliability with daily operation, Dolphin WAVE 300 XL excels at heavy-duty dirt collection and delivers the best end-to-end cleaning performance in its class. It works efficiently and effectively in any large pool, regardless of shape or type, including beach entry pools with sharply sloping floors and pools with islands.
- Optimized water suction flow ensures efficient dirt collection, leaving a perfectly clean path.
- Multiple scanning modes for optimized pool coverage.
- Lane-by-lane mode (line to the left/line to the right) – Ideal for limited cleaning time.
- “Criss-cross” mode – optimal for shaped pools; works with advanced obstacle escape mechanism, efficient,
- interruption-free operation in pools with islands and large obstacles.
- Advanced navigation system – With – highly accurate gyro and compass that together ensure complete pool
- coverage even in irregularly shaped and pools with obstacles, regardless of the frequency of interferences.
- Dual-active brushing system, with four small additional brushes dedicated to brushing along the pool’s wall sides
- Crystal-clear filtration system with top-access for easy “click-clack” convenient maintenance and cleaning.
- Simple, user friendly triple-level filtration options for optimal dirt collection and water purification in all pool
- Fine filter bags efficiently trap day to day dirt.
- Ultra-fine filter bags collect fine dust particles.
- Wide-mesh filter net catches leaves and rough debris.
- MMI – interactive digital interface panel – with full filter bag indicator, operation delay, and modes of operation:
- Automatic operation of “Drive to pool” and “Drive home” allowing easy operation, with minimal hassle.
- Choice of programs displayed on a user-friendly LCD screen.
- Cycle time cleaning mode allows scanning programs to be programmed for up to 4 different pools
- Technician mode allows diagnosis and service at poolside via a built-in interface with USB connection.
- Caddy-mounted cable roller, featuring a swivel mechanism, makes it easy to roll out the cable while the robot is
- Remote control for manual maneuvering.
- Simple installation and quick start mode for daily operation.
- Designed for poolside serviceability with easy access and simple repair.
- Full warranty on all parts for 24 months
Dolphin Wave 300XL
Full warranty on all parts for 24 months
Commercial Cleaners are only available on application CONTACT US for assistance